As well as providing development with music industry feedback and live performance experience there is the opportunity to perform in some of the UK’s best venues including the Grand Final at The O2 in London.
Open Mic UK also offer singers the chance to win from thousands of pounds worth of prizes throughout the competition, including:
• Recording studio time at some of the country’s best studios.
• Copies of act’s live show performances, filmed in HD.
• Photographs of act’s live show performances.
• Feedback from music industry judges.
For your chance to get your hands on competition prizes that will really boost your music career, enter Open Mic UK now!
As well as being crowned ‘UK’s Best on the Mic’, the overall winner of Open Mic UK will win: recording studio time to record their album and a video of the best single plus extensive media promotion from a professional PR company:
• Production of your album in one of the UK’s finest recording studios.
• Working with a top producer on your songs.
• Fully produced video of the single of your choice.
• £1000 Spotify and Radio Promotion Campaign courtesy of Music Gateway including pitching to the UK Spotify editorial team and the Music Gateway independent playlist network.
• An initial extensive winner’s publicity package (previous winners coverage includes BBC and ITV television, Mojo, RWD, Q Magazines and more).
• A comprehensive consultation and development package.
All acts will dream of performing within The O2 in London - one of the most prestigious venues in the World.
Start you your journey today and who know’s you could be playing at the Grand Final in London.
At each Live Show there will be an award for the best performance with an original song. This act will automatically go through to the next round.
As well as offering great prizes, there are music industry judges are at every stage of the music competition from the auditions to the Grand Final.
Last year’s competition included judges that work for the three major record labels (Universal, Warner and Sony), as well as national radio DJs, regional press and BBC Introducing, with judges getting more prestigious as the competition progresses.
Where best to showcase your music than within The O2 in London!