As well as providing development with music industry feedback and live performance experience there is the opportunity to perform in front of major record label A&R.
We also offer singers the chance to win from thousands of pounds worth of prizes throughout the competition, including:
• £5,000 cash prize pool.
• Recording studio time at some of the country’s best studios.
• Feedback from music industry judges.
• One-on-one lessons with a celebrity vocal coach.
For your chance to get your hands on competition prizes that will really boost your music career, enter Open Mic UK now!
As well as being crowned champion of Open Mic UK, the overall winner will receive: recording studio time to record their album and a video of the best single plus extensive media promotion from a professional PR company:
• Production of your album in one of the UK’s finest recording studios.
• Working with a top producer on your songs.
• Fully produced video of the single of your choice.
• A cash prize.
• An initial extensive winner’s publicity package (previous winners coverage includes BBC and ITV television, Mojo, RWD, Q Magazines and more).
• A comprehensive consultation and development package.
If our judges are like your auditions performance, you'll be through to the audition shows, then onto the Live Shows and the Grand Final.
These shows will be streamed live on the Open Mic UK website, Facebook and YouTube channels, as well as our partner platforms.
Start you your journey today and you could be playing at the Grand Final for thousands online.
As well as offering great prizes, there are music industry judges are at every stage of the music competition from the auditions to the Grand Final.
Last year’s competition included judges that work for the three major record labels (Universal, Warner and Sony), as well as national radio DJs, regional press and BBC Introducing, with judges getting more prestigious as the competition progresses.